While awaiting delivery of my kitchen range, a/c and other large items, I am taking care of little things…truly puttering. This stuff is fun and mostly consists of using available resources like leftover trim pieces, tons of screws (both brass and steel) and sheets of finished birch ply.
In the last week I have:
- built shelves for my pantry closet
- layed cork flooring in closets
- reassembled bed frame
- switched sliding closet doors for better mirror location
- finished 1 x 2″ birch trim around floor perimeter
- finished trim on fireplace cupboard
- Installed threshold on open closet where washing machine will go
- peeled plastic coating off kitchen counter to reveal its beauty
Not much to add here other than photos.
That’s all, folks.